To publish an article in the journal Metallurgical and Mining Industry, the authors must send to the editor:
- manuscript of the article (in Russian, Ukrainian or English) in electronic form, drawn up in accordance with the requirements. A scanned copy of the last page of the article, signed by all authors, is attached to the manuscript.
- illustrations (given in the article) in separate files. If the drawings are made using Microsoft Office tools, they are provided in editable * .doc or * .docx files. Photographs and drawings made in graphic editors are sent in * .jpg or * .tif file formats. The resolution of the drawings is 300 dpi (dots per inch).
- a cover letter in any form indicating the name of the author who is entrusted with conducting correspondence with the editors.
- information for entering into international databases as a separate file
Articles submitted to the editorial office will be reviewed within 15-30 business days, and the editorial board of the journal will consider the possibility of publishing them.
The decision of the editorial board will be brought to the attention of the authors.
Editor-in-chief of the magazine Mikhalo Hubynskyi (+ 38-067) 632-79-19.
The responsible secretary of the magazine Elena Gupalo Vyacheslavovna (+ 38-095) 632-94-07.
E-mail of the magazine firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail of the chief editor: email@example.com
E-mail of the Responsible Secretaryl: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial postal address:
Ch. to the editor of the magazine "MGP" prof. Gubinsky M.V.
National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine, office 103, Gagarina Ave., 4, Dnipro, 49600, Ukraine
Articles are accepted for publication in Ukrainian, Russian or English.
The article should be structured (divided into subheadings) and contain the following required structural elements:
- UDC article index
- Name of authors of the article (in the language of the article)
- Names of organizations to which authors work (in the language of the article)
- Name of the article (in the language of the article)
- Abstract (in the language of the article up to 200 words)
- Introduction. This section describes the problem statement, relevance, analysis of recent studies and publications highlighting the unresolved part of the problem and the purpose of the work.
- Methods . This section provides a summary of the main material with a description of the methods, research methods and the validity of the results
- Results and discussion. This section provides detailed results of original studies and their analysis.
- Conclusions. In this section, the main conclusions, recommendations and prospects for using research results are formulated.
- Bibliographic list (References) Designed in accordance with the National Standard of Ukraine DSTU 8302: 2015). For articles published in English, this section is not provided.
- References (the same bibliographic list, designed in accordance with (APA style). References to literature published in Russian or Ukrainian (Names of authors, names of books, articles, conferences, publishers, etc.) are given in transliteration (in Latin) .Translate the Cyrillic titles of publications and the names of articles (in bibliographic lists) for the English version should be as follows:
- author (translit),
- article title (transliteration),
- title of the article (translation in English in square brackets),
- name of the source (translit),
- output with designations in English or only digital,
- An indication of the language of the article in parentheses.
Example: Brygadyrenko, VV, Solovjov, SV, 2007. Vplyv pervynnogo g'runtoutvorennja u zaplavnyh lisah Dniprovs'ko-Oril's'kogo pryrodnogo zapovidnyka na strukturu gerpetobiju [Effect of initial soil in floodplain reserve the Dnipro reserve the litter invertebrates communities structure]. Pynannia Bioidycacii ta Ecologii 12 (1), 34–45 (in Ukrainian).
For transliteration of references to literature in Ukrainian it is recommended to use the site: http://ukrlit.org/transliteratsiia. For transliteration of links in Russian, the site: https://transliteration.pro/zagranpasport.
- Information about the authors of the article in Ukrainian according to the format: full name, academic title, academic degree, position, organization (optionally, the name of the organization’s structural unit), city, country, E-mail
- Title of the article in Ukrainian
- Extended abstract of the article in Ukrainian (at least 1800 printed characters, excluding spaces). Mandatory structural elements of the extended annotation: “Meta”, “Methodology”, “Results”, “Science of novelty”, “Practical value”, “Key words”
- Information about the authors of the article in Russian by format: full name, academic degree, academic degree, position, organization (optionally, the name of the organization’s structural unit), city, country, E-mail
- Title of the article in Russian
- Extended annotation in Russian (at least 1800 typed characters, excluding spaces). Mandatory structural elements of the extended annotation: “Purpose”, “Methodology”, “Results”, “Scientific novelty”, “Practical value”, “Keywords”
- Information about the authors of the article in English by format: First name Last name (fully), academic title, academic degree, position, organization (optionally, the name of the structural unit of the organization), city, country, E-mail
- Title of the article in English
- Extended annotation in English (at least 1800 characters without spaces). Mandatory structural elements of the extended annotation: Purpose, Methods, Results, Originality, Practical implications, Key words
- Date the article was sent to the publisher
The number and content of the structural elements of the article can be expanded by the authors, but not reduced.
The text of the manuscript should be prepared in the editor "Microsoft Word"; font - "Times New Roman", size 11 pt; line spacing - 1.0. Fields: upper, lower, left, right - 30 mm. The indentation of the first line of the paragraph is 0.75 cm. Alignment of the text is wide.
Automatic hyphenation in the text of the article is not allowed.
The authors of the article are the font - "Times New Roman", size 12 pt.
The title of the article is typed in bold "Times New Roman", size 16 pt. Alignment of the text is centered on the page.
Short abstract (up to 200 words) - font "Times New Roman", size 10 pt. Indent text on the left and right 1.5 cm.
The titles of the subsections of the articles “Introduction”, “Methodology”, “Results and their discussion”, “Conclusions”, “Bibliographic list”, “References” are typed in bold “Times New Roman” 13 pt. From the indent and are aligned to the width of the page. Additional subtitles - bold font "Times New Roman" 11 pt. With indentation, alignment to the width of the page.
All structural elements of the article are separated from each other by an empty string.
Names of figures, tables, text in tables and figures, in figure captions - font "Times New Roman", direct, size 10 pt.
For a set of equations, the equation editor Microsoft Equation 3.0 / 3.1 (or its earlier versions) is used. The parameters of the formula editor are shown in table 1.
The use of other formula editors (including MathType) is not allowed.
Table 1. Parameters of the Microsoft Equation 3.0 / 3.1 formula editor.
Normal: 11 pt
Large index: 8 pt
Small index: 8 pt
Big character: 11 pt
Small symbol: 10 pt.
Text: Times New Roman, oblique
Function: Times New Roman
Variable: Times New Roman, oblique
Page Greek: Symbol,
Etc. Greek: Symbol,
Matrix Vector: Times New Roman, Bold
Numbers: Times New Roman
Formulas, tables, figures are separated from the rest of the text by an empty line.
Illustrations and tables are included directly in the text of the article.
The arrangement of tables on a page with landscape orientation of the sheet is not allowed.
As illustrations can be used: photographs and drawings in jpg or tif format, made with a resolution of 300dpi (dots per inch); Charts, figures, and graphs made using Microsoft Office tools. It is not allowed to include in the text of the article 2D graphics executed in "MathCad", "MathLab" and other application packages.
All tables, figures and basic formulas given in the text of the article should be numbered. The sequence number of the formula is indicated in Arabic numerals in parentheses near the right margin of the page. All tables and figures should be referenced in the text of the article.
The names of tables and figures (including explications) are typed in direct (not bold) font ("Times New Roman", size 10 pt) and aligned to the width of the page. Text in tables, captions in drawings, graphs can be done only in the font "Times New Roman", size 10 pt. When changing the scale of drawings and graphs, the font should correspond to a size of 10 pt.
Information for entering into databases international databases
To obtain the DOI index and enter the article in international databases, you must prepare a separate file that includes the following information:
FULL NAME. author (s)
FULL NAME. authors should be submitted in transliterated version (!), since OJS supports only one option for writing the author’s last name for the correct placement of metadata. FULL NAME. represented as follows: Ivanov S.T., Makarenko V.P.
Place of work
The organization in which the author of the article works.
Country of residence of the author of the article.
Contact Email of the author of the article. If it is not available, Email is given to the main contact person managing the magazine.
Internet site, blog or any other official page of the author.
Brief curriculum vitae of the author (200-250 characters).
The full title of the article must be translated into the languages of all versions of the site.
The annotation must be translated into the languages of all versions of the site.
Keywords must be translated into the languages of all versions of the site. Separated by semicolons.
Organizations that provided financial assistance to the author in writing the article. Optionally.
If the article goes beyond the scope of one discipline and / or the authors send interdisciplinary materials, you can specify the appropriate academic disciplines (for example, History; Education; Sociology; Psychology; Cultural Studies; Law). Optionally. Index information.
Separately, you can specify the geospatial, chronological or historical coverage of your research and / or characteristics of the investigated object. Optionally. Index information.
The editorial board reserves the right to return the article to the authors for revision if the article is framed in violation of the above requirements. reserves the right to edit the article. In case of refusal to publish, materials submitted to the editorial office of the journal are not returned to the authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.